Salesforce Administrator - Remote - End User - London
Mason Frank are partnered with a leading online retail platform who are looking for Senior Administrator to be the Salesforce Champion.
- Sales Cloud & Service Cloud experience
- Strong configuration experience
- Chance to be the SME
- Remote in the UK, Ideally travel to London office occasionally.
Role & Responsibilities
- Serve as primary System Administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Collaborate with IT to manage Salesforce.com data feeds and integrations
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports user management, profiles, roles, permissions and dashboards
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of workflows, assignment rules, queues, licenses, release management, troubleshooting, capacity & storage, and general systems maintenance and other routine tasks.
- Lead on the identification of Salesforce development opportunities to ensure Salesforce is being utilised to its fullest capability, meeting the needs of our customers and organisation
- Able to support end-to-end configuration and change management of the system within the current IT Change Management process, as & when improvements are implemented
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Co-ordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Maintain the Salesforce deployment - troubleshooting and fixing problems as they are logged
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organisation
- Act as the liaison between our users, vendors and our in-house IT team
- Be the main point of contact for third party partners
Skills & Qualifications
- EXperienced in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience of working with Flows & Report Building
- Salesforce Admin ADM201
- Able to demonstrate Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Knowledge of project management practices and tools
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Stephen O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.