Sales Operations - Consultancy - West Midlands - Salesforce
Mason Frank are working with a Consultancy in the West Midlands region who are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join their team. This is a new position within their team and a great challenge for a Sales Operations Manager to come in, map out their Sales Operation processes.
Ideal candidate would need to get to their office twice a week in either Birmingham or Surrey, With the occasional travel to London, Birmingham or Surrey. This role would be a great fit for a Sales Operation Analyst who wants to take the next step in their career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
- Drive discipline and accuracy around sales qualification, Salesforce data entry and pipeline management to support forecasting on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis
- Ownership of quantitative analysis of the performance of key stakeholders.
- Provide specific reporting, analysis and business performance data, including the monthly Board report for the CEO
- Act as a business partner to the sales leadership team while working cross-functionally with key areas in the business to support a smooth and successful selling motion.
- Develop and manage the sales review processes including QBR's, account and territory reviews, and win/loss reviews
- Ownership over the development and management of sales commission plans
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Sales Operations or related fields within the IT industry
- Demonstrated understanding an ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures, and policies
- Demonstrate business acumen and have a proven track record of taking ownership in leading data-driven analyses and influencing results with high data integrity.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce
- Ability to design and manage sales incentive plans, commission plans and SPIFF type incentives