Senior Salesforce Business Analyst - Remote - $90k-$110k
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for Salesforce functional requirements definition and configuration. This highly-visible role engages with internal customers, process owners, development teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to ensure that end-to-end solutions are delivered with the highest quality.
- Work with business leaders and users to identify and prioritize the business needs that require changes to the Salesforce platform
- Translate business requirements into functional, data and technical solutions that will improve efficiency, effectiveness, reduce risk, and otherwise support the business areas that rely on Salesforce
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years in a Business Analyst role, Product Owner, or similar roles
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Salesforce Administration Certification
This company offers a full benefits package, flexible PTO, and the ability to grow your career in the Salesforce platform.
if you are interested in this exciting new role, or any other roles we may have, please send your resume to email@example.com
or call me at 303.558.4402.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.