Salesforce Developer (m/w/d)
Budget: up to 65.000€ per year
As service specialists to the manufacturing industries, we put our heart and soul into what we do. Our customers have been relying on us for more than 60 years now. Our expertise focuses on the factory of today and tomorrow and corresponding infrastructure. With our maintenance, technical cleaning, facility management and logistics as well as production planning, automation and production IT services provided in the background, we make sure our customers' production runs smoothly. And how do we do that? We are people who get things done. We are problem solvers, all-rounders and we are great at dealing with emergencies where necessary. But above all, we are about 20,000 colleagues here to help.
- Taking responsibility: You will be responsible for the technical design, implementation and deployment of solutions on the salesforce.com platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud)
- Tackling tasks: You integrate third-party systems and document database models and the base code
- Driving progress: You are enthusiastic about new technologies and their practical implementation in the digitization of our business units around the globe; you will work in cross-departmental teams with product owners, external service providers and experts from other business units to derive technical requirements based on our business processes
- Living cooperation: You work in a motivated team in which you can share your ideas and develop professionally as well as personally
- Qualification: University degree with a focus on information technology (computer science, business informatics etc.) or analogous qualificati
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in Salesforce Platform and object-oriented programing; experienced in Lightning Web Components in Integration with other Platforms
- Know-How: Certification or deep knowledge in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (with a focus on FSL) would be a Plus; fluent in Salesforce Apex, Lightning and SOQL / SOSL; good knowledge in Continuous Integration
- Personality: Very good communication and problem-solving skills; you like to work in agile methodology
- Language skills: Fluent in English, written and spoken; German will be a plus
What We Offer
You are motivated, focused, have a keen interest in Salesforce and are ready to take the next step in your career? Then I look forward to receiving your detailed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security and safety: The security of a large globally operating company with a workforce of 20,000, high standards of occupational safety
- Prospects: Structured induction into your new area of responsibility, professional development and further training opportunities, e.g. via our Leadec Campus
- Remuneration: Attractive remuneration commensurate with your qualifications
- Vacation: 30 days´ vacation
- Benefits: Employer's contribution to company pension; corporate benefits program for employees
Your benefits of working with Mason Frank:
Mason Frank International is the world's leading executive search firm specializing in the placement of professionals and executives in Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest pool of jobs in our specialty and have quickly become the leader in Salesforce recruiting.
We have well over 1000 open Salesforce and cloud marketing jobs every day.
We assure you of discretion, integrity and personal attention, expertise, client relationships and professionalism!
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/