* You will be an active member of our Salesforce CoE and more precisely in its Delivery organization. You will take part of our Global Integrated Front Office initiative which delivers a Global Salesforce based solution that serves Group sales and recruiters community worldwide.
* As a Software Developer, you will be a central player in your team insuring technical design & development of solution increments, ensuring their maintainability & scalability. You apply consistently design thinking & best Salesforce config & development practices and make an efficient use of our tool chain (notably CI/CD platform).
* Build scalable and maintainable product increments of Global Solution.
* Insure clean & maintainable code
* Collaborate with the rest of the Scrum team comprised of other developers, tester and solution expert.
* Contribute with your team to technically design & estimate the scope items of each release iteration
* Work both systematically and independently with ongoing cooperation with colleagues and piers by contributing technical guidance regarding quality coding standards, algorithm optimization, actively participating to peer code reviews.
* Deliver the technical design documentation of assigned scope items
* Consistently use and contribute to enhance the tool chain and CI/CD platform
* Insure automated tests as part of the implementation
* Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies Work Experience:
* At least 4 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer / Development lead or similar role
* At least 5 years of experience in large scale agile software development
* Experience working in global context (Core template definition or implementation, country deployment of a core model)
* Experience working with global teams including offshore elements Education:
* Certified Salesforce Developer & Salesforce Admin
* Scrum Developer certification is a plus
* Master's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology, Data Science, Math or Physics from an accredited university.* Travel Requirement: Regular (20-50%)* Language Proficiency --> English Expert (Any additional language is a plus)
* Expert in Salesforce technologies & solutions (APEX coding, Sales & Service Cloud, Community, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Heroku, Einstein Analytics, mobile solutions and third-party components)
* Ability to write clean and readable code and teach quality coding techniques
* Algorithmic optimization
* Be creative and result-oriented
* Experience with RESTful Web Services, Automated Unit Testing, Source Control and Continuous Integration
* Experience with Azure DevOps & CI/CD processes & platforms
* Experience of Agile principles and values, invested in Agile frameworks.
* Strong personality able to prioritize and push for priorities rather than urgencies
* Ability to manage a number of activities concurrently and to drive them to completion.
* Strong team player
* Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
* Ability to work with various technologies / applications depending on business area
* Creative and analytic approach
* Customer focus
Do you see yourself in this role?
Then I, Martin Gottschling
, look forward to your detailed application: firstname.lastname@example.orgYour advantages of working with Mason Frank:
Mason Frank International is the world's leading personnel consultancy, which specializes in the placement of specialists and executives in the areas of Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest number of vacancies in our specialty and have quickly become the market leader in Salesforce recruiting.
Every day we offer well over 1000 open jobs in Salesforce and Cloud Marketing.
We guarantee you discretion, integrity and personal support, expertise, customer relationships and professionalism! www.masonfrank.com
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/