Salesforce Developer (m/w/d) - Europe-Wide
Do you already have experience in marketing, campaign management, marketing automation, Salesforce and CRM? Are you interested in working in a stable and established media company? Then get in touch now! Your Responsibilities:
- Implement an end-to-end CPQ module in Salesforce, leveraging as much as possible the out-of-box functionalities
- Set up the appropriate automations within the CRM tool (Flows, APEX, Visual Force...) as well as through external tools
- Translate business and/or operational requirements into well-architected solutions
- Drive the roadmap by planning and scoping implementations
- Assessment of the existing Salesforce installation and transition management to the target architecture
- Build and own the Salesforce architecture so that it is aligned with our product and strategy
- Facilitate integration with various tools and salesforce add-ons
- Collaborate closely with our Data/BI teams and our GTM Operations teams to ensure data consistency
- Craft long-term solutions to allow flawless scalability, growth, and high performance
- Use Agile methodology to strive to deliver top-quality results in an iterative delivery environment
- Develop lightning components and create related technical documentation
- Perform maintenance of the company's CRM management system, and ensure data quality
- Manage and maintain vendor applications connected to the CRM tool
- Passion for delivering valuable, meaningful and data-driven solutions
- Proficient ability to understand and use code versioning tools such as Gitlab
- Experience with implementing and supporting Salesforce
- Proven success as a Salesforce Developer with 3+ years of experience
- Experience using Salesforce DX
- Expert in developing cloud applications using Apex, Visualforce Pages, and Lightning Web Component,Framework (LWC), Visualforce, Triggers, Batch Apex and Salesforce API programming is required
- Relevant working experience with Salesforce, ideally in a SaaS company
- Your proven track record in understanding deep business requirements and show business acumen
- You are able to identify the actual problem from the symptoms in a pleasant and respectful manner
- Ability to consistently deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced environment, work to tight deadlines, and contribute to a fun, fast-paced, high impact and dynamic environment
- You have an excellent command of the English language, any other language like German or Dutch would be a plus
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities in a high-growth environment
- Strong background in CRM technology
- Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
- Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
- Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
- Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
- Firmenläufe und Fußball schweißen uns auch als Team zusammen
- Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Do you see yourself in this role? Do you have the necessary focus and would you like to develop your career? Then I, Martin Gottschling
, look forward to your detailed application: firstname.lastname@example.org Your advantages of working with Mason Frank:
Mason Frank International is the world's leading personnel consultancy specializing in the placement of specialists and executives in the areas of Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest number of vacancies in our specialty and have quickly become the market leader in Salesforce recruiting.
Every day we offer well over 1000 open jobs in Salesforce and Cloud Marketing.
We guarantee you discretion, integrity and personal support, expertise, customer relationships and professionalism!www.masonfrank.com
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/