Salesforce Platform Manager (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main / Berlin / Remote
We are a self-funded, well financed family office combining a customer-centric wealth management approach with state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to make family office services accessible to a broader audience. We are looking for talented individuals supporting us on that mission.
About the position
As a Salesforce Platform Manager, you'll be an essential member of our Salesforce team being responsible for managing FINVIA's Salesforce instance. Our Salesforce system serves as one of the backbones of our IT infrastructure and is widely used as core system for Marketing, Sales, Investment and Operation processes. In your role you get to work closely with teams across FINVIA - in particular Marketing, Digital Acquisition, Product, Engineering and Operations and will work hands-on implementing proposed solutions to streamline and automate our processes.
This role is 100% remote, but currently constrained to applicants situated in Germany.
- Management and hands-on adjustments of Salesforce instance
- Constant exchange with internal users and stakeholders in order to assess and prioritize future work packages and platform roadmap
- Architect, implement and operate new requirements to our Salesforce Sales Cloud and Partner Community
- Identify and evaluate opportunities, recommend solutions and be part of technical decision making to constantly improve our Salesforce instance, integration and deployment processes
- Leveraging the strength of the Salesforce platform tailored to use cases and requirements
What we are looking for
- You have at least 3 years of experience managing a Salesforce instance as a Salesforce Manager / Administrator in a challenging work environment such as consulting or start-up
- Experience implementing custom declarative solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Experience with middleware used for integration (e.g. Zapier)
- Working knowledge of relational database design concepts and data management
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues
- Basic understanding of Salesforce integration options
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and connect requirements with the functional capabilities of the application
- Nice to have: Salesforce certifications (ADX201, DEX403, DEX450)
- Nice to have: Experience developing Lightning Web Components, Apex or frontend development knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Happy to work self-organized in a fast-paced environment, always be learning, and leave the campground cleaner than you found it
- Eager to work in a remote team, knowing about the communication required for efficient collaboration
Do you see yourself in this role?
Then I, Martin Gottschling
, look forward to your detailed application: firstname.lastname@example.orgYour advantages of working with Mason Frank:
Mason Frank International is the world's leading personnel consultancy, which specializes in the placement of specialists and executives in the areas of Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest number of vacancies in our specialty and have quickly become the market leader in Salesforce recruiting.
Every day we offer well over 1000 open jobs in Salesforce and Cloud Marketing.
We guarantee you discretion, integrity and personal support, expertise, customer relationships and professionalism! www.masonfrank.com
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/