Our client is a UK-based non-profit organisation that is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their successful team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 year's experience in Salesforce administration, as well as experience working in a non-profit environment.
- Maintain and develop the Salesforce system to support our organization's objectives
- Provide technical support to all Salesforce users
- Work with different teams within the organisation to optimise the Salesforce system
- Develop custom reports and dashboards to provide insights for the organisation
- Manage data quality and ensure accuracy of data
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in Salesforce administration
- Experience working in a non-profit environment
- Salesforce certifications, Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
Our client offers a a £45,000 salary and an opportunity to work at a company that makes a real difference to the lives of people in need. If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about using your skills and experience to support others, please submit your application today.