A Salesforce Implementation Partner is looking to add a Salesforce Technical Architect to their team. This person will be involved in all phases of the product development life cycle, working closely with the internal product team to assist with the design, development and launch of new products, features, enhancements, and improvements. The Technical Architect will lead technical requirements sessions and act as a liaison between clients and internal development team.
- 6+ years working within the Salesforce ecosystem as a Technical Architect
- Demonstrated ability to architect for large, enterprise projects
- Strong experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds
- 3+ years working with VisualForce and Apex
- Experience with system integrations, preferably involving Salesforce and MuleSoft
- Experience talking and presenting to clients. Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills required
- Experience leading a team of developers, doing code reviews, and estimating development efforts
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.