Our Client, a Salesforce Partner, is looking for a full-time, experienced Salesforce professional to join their team. You will work with clients to provide create solutions within the Salesforce platform and you'll be working with like-minded individuals on implementations and integration's, as Salesforce is engrained in all positions within the organization.Role & Responsibility
- Work with internal and external teams to identify needs and create solutions
- Configure and/or develop solutions within Salesforce environment
- Overcome challenges and provide value to client issues
- Perform project scoping, configuration, and data mapping
- Be a technical and functional lead through project
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience working at a Salesforce Partner
- Salesforce certifications
- Ability to lead discovery sessions with clients
- Comfortable with hands on configuration and building Flows
- College education
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.