Do you have the challenge of working for one of the largest mobility companies in the Netherlands, operating worldwide in more than 85 countries?
This globally operating Dutch company has a mission to facilitate the mobility of people in every possible way and is currently looking for a MuleSoft developer to help them continue to move people around the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will drive the design, build and maintain MuleSoft based integration and API platforms.
- Responsible for working with Business Architecture team and Business Analysts to covert business requirements to architectural model.
- Interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation
- Creating the high-level design artifacts.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ Years experience as a MuleSoft developer.
- Experience with REST, Salesforce, database and SFTP connectors
- Strong hands-on development experience on Mule AnyPoint Studio
- Experience in API and Batch development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work in an international team with different countries and cultures
- Hybrid work
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
If you would like to know more about this interesting opportunity, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)202418518