Mulesoft Solution Architect - 3+ Month Contract - £600 Per Day
My client, an industry leading End User are currently looking for a Mulesoft Architect to join their team, on a fully remote working basis until September. This role is an Outside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Mulesoft experience
- Strong experience in SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect OR Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect (Required) - Having both certifications are highly desirable
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who is can work well within an agile environment.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Completely responsible for designing, architecting and set up the greenfield Mulesoft platform applying API led best practices and principles
- Designing and developing enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Have complete ownership of multiple integrated applications throughout their life cycle within the cloud, hybrid and on-prem environments
Interviews will be taking place in the next 24 hours, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy