Mulesoft Architect - 6+ Month Contract - £575 Per Day
My client are currently looking for a Mulesoft Architect to join their team, on a fully remote working basis. This role is Outside IR35
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Mulesoft experience
- Strong experience in SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
- Mulesoft Certified Platform Architect OR Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect (Required) - Having both certifications are highly desirable
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who is can work well within an agile environment.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and core teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Keeping up to date with the latest Mulesoft trends / enhancements, supporting the delivery in helping the clients overcome their main challenges
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions, and transform business requirements into design specifications
Interviews will be taking place in the next 24 hours, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy