My client are a leading education company seeking a salesforce BA to join their diverse team.
You'll have the opportunity to lead projects with bigger organisational impact at an earlier stage in your career with the client than you would get elsewhere.
As CRM Business Analyst, a member of the MAC function, you'll be supporting the CRM team to deliver solutions that will optimise performance and the family experience throughout the admissions journey using the client's unified global CRM.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the CRM team to ensure all requirements are validated and documented to support execution of the global roll out plan, including gathering requirements for the online enquiry and application form and any other component of the CRM roll out.
- Provide support to CRM project manager, data analyst and dev team to ensure all tasks are done to roll out to a school.
- Contribute regularly to team discussions and work with regions and schools to gather requirements used to deliver CRM roadmap features across the regions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in business analysis to implement and enhance a customer relationship management system
- Experience gathering requirement in an agile set up
- Experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Highly familiar with current agile and business analysis platforms such as Jira, Visio, Signavio, MS office suite, etc
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Expsosure to different techs