International Company from France oppened last year its Digital Hub of Excellence in Barcelona, and it's looking to incorporate professionals to their team as Node.Js Developer Responsabilities
- Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the middle tier components, central database access and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js server-side development.
- Understand and work with Cloud AWS serverless technologies
- Expert Backend Developing skills in NodeJS, Express and AWS Lambda.
- Development experience on a middleware platform in NodeJs
- Base + Variable salary
- 3 days per week remote work
- Social benefits
Salesforce jobs by location