Salesforce Developer - 12 Month Contract - Fully Remote
My client, a market leading end user are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for a one year contract, on a fully remote working basis. This role is Inside IR35 (role is open to European).
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years Salesforce Development experience
- Experience Lightning Components using Aura and Lightning Web Components
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflows etc
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has experience who has creative hobbies and enjoys the arts / media.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements and ensure best possible quality of the application
- Design and build high-performance and reusable code using Apex, Visual Force, Java Script, HTML, CSS, SOQL
- Work in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
Interviews will be taking place early next week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy