Role & Responsibilities
- Support Project Manager in Project Schedule, Time management and Project coordination during IT Project Implementation life cycles.
- Provide Project Reporting throughout the project life cycle.
- Following up pending items in the Project with different business units.
- Manage Project Schedules and escalate if there's any risk or delay.
- Manage Project administration including Customer/Vendor Contracts renewal and Project P/L.
Skills & Qualifications
Experience in IT Project Process, SDLC and IT Project Management
Experience in program coordination or PMO support function (2 years of experience in PMO support)
Experience of Project Management Software/tools (an advantage).
Experience of the B2B or B2C Sale processes and Consumer Electronic domain (an advantage).
Effective communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
Present project status by PowerPoint in systematic style
Skills in understanding business process flows and user requirements
Apply now by sending your updated CV in MS Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org or do give me (Dervyn) a call at +65 3158 4299/ +65 9766 5239 for a confidential chat about this role.
This role also comes with an attractive salary package as well as fantastic learning opportunities for the ideal candidate.
EA License No: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R22104458