We have partnered with an innovative company specialising in the agricultural sector based in Utrecht revolutionising the industry with products they develop in-house. The company started when an entrepreneur developing products for the agricultural industry and has since globalised servicing countries like the US, New Zealand & Australia.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for monitor and managing different software and hardware projects whilst improving the project management operation. The right person will have extensive experience in bringing projects to life whilst delivering them in a timely manner.
What we expect from you
- Monitor and managing different in-house projects ensuring deliverability on time and in budget
- Utilise your experience to identify bottlenecks and risks to projects and overcome these hurdles
- Take responsibility of the overall project management processes and understand ways to continuously improve them
What we ask from you
- At least 6 years in delivering projects in software or hardware projects
- Team player with good stakeholder management
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Proactive approach to working in a fast paced environment
- Salary ranging up to €90,000
- Bonus scheme
- Working from home allowance
- Travel costs covered
- Pension scheme