Our client is a fantastic charity and very international non profit with over 40 Offices globally.
They are seeking a permanent Salesforce administrator.
We are seeking a minimum of 2 years experience in salesforce and the candidate should be certified.
This role requires the successful candidate to work on a hybrid basis and visit the Surrey based office once a week.
Role & Responsibilities
- Keep the Project Management system up to date with accurate, relevant data.
- Manage new report requests - review requirements, assess against existing reporting and, if required, establish new reports.
- Working with project managers to develop and maintain a reliable set of Project Management dashboards and reports.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience of supporting Salesforce/Force.com systems in a large and matrix organisation.
- Understanding of key Salesforce features and low code tools that enables solution design with third party suppliers
- Knowledge of Project Management operations, principles, practices and processes.
- Experience of business process design and mapping.