Job Description Responsibilities:
- Planning and further development of the global Salesforce CRM software portfolio (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service, B2B Marketing Engagement, Partner Experience, Customer Experience) in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Assessment and prioritization of requirements from business units
- Developing user stories, contributing to the documentation of new processes and procedures, and supporting testing and training
- Ensuring transparency and actively managing the backlog and sprints
- Taking on project management tasks
- Application lifecycle management of the Salesforce CRM software portfolio
- Establishing, implementing, and maintaining global technical guidelines for managing and supporting the group-wide solution
- Working closely with digital experience managers to analyze and orchestrate the customer journey
- Ensuring and managing operational and project-related budgets
- Experience in planning and implementing global CRM projects; Salesforce certification is desirable
- Experience in agile project management
- Demonstrated experience with product ownership, business relations, application lifecycle management, as well as software and 3rd party consulting and contractor management
- Several years of professional experience in an industrial environment, preferably in marketing, sales, or sales support
- Excellent interpersonal skills, intercultural competencies, and strong communication skills in German and English.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for Multicloud products, and meet the requirements listed above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Please email email@example.com if you need any further information.