Our clients headquartered are based in London and has teams across the UK, Europe, and North America.
They are a software company that has created an all encompassing project platform for small to medium sized organisations.
The company's ethos is based around supplying their clients with the tools that they need to grow without loosing anything that makes the clients brand unique.
They achieve this by focusing on creating better resource management, customer on boarding, project management and professional services automation (PSA). They service companies of all sizes, from start-ups to mid-market, and large enterprise customers, across a range of different industries.
Understanding their clients goals and challenges whilst sharing insights on best practices is how the best companies improve on boarding, resource management and services delivery. This is at the heart of what this company does. Job Description:
You will be trusted to work independently , reporting into the Head of Sales.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive who is seeking a new challenge. You must be self-driven, work well independently and possesses confidence, persistence, and a dynamic & consultative sales presence.Role & Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining efficient sales cycles to completion.
- Work closely with other departments and teams. Including Services and support, marketing and customer service.
- Keeping Salesforce information accurately as the contacts, roles, responsibility, discussion and meeting data is vital to operational excellence.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years B2B SaaS sales experience. A focus on growing and developing a pipeline of new business is essential.
- An ability to consult customers on products and services.
- Highly organised and a proactive problem solver.
- Excellent relationship builder who is equally comfortable communicating with stakeholders and customers.
- Capable of expanding revenue of a customer in the SaaS world.
- Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed quotas.
- Options to work remotely
- Continuous access to learning and development opportunities.
- Extremely generous holiday package. Over 30 days per year with an extra day for your birthday.