Salesforce Functional Consultant
My client is a huge end user that plays a critical role in the energy sector. They are after a range of positions but one of the most pressing issues for them at present, is filling their Functional Consultant role. They are looking at paying a starting salary of up to £60k + and a wider benefits package to match. The big sell with this role though is the chance for progression and this business works across all clouds. Please apply within to find out more. Please only apply for this role if you have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Build relationships with business partners and understand our internal customer's challenges
- Creation of high-quality user stories which accurately reflect customer requirements.
- Conduct declarative development tasks within the Salesforce platform
- Demonstrable track record of leading Salesforce workshops.
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes.
- Experience of working with offshore delivery teams
- A chance to work across the Salesforce product suites
- Exposure to the latest tech stacks
- A sought after package and exposure to some as much training for free as you wish
To find out more please apply within or drop me an email at email@example.com