My client is a successful organization in the UK Financial Services sector that is looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to join their DevOps Team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical understanding of Salesforce and be able to utilize their knowledge to benefit the business
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work with the DevOps team that is responsible for Architecting, Building, and Supporting the IT systems.
- You will help drive the user adoption of Salesforce and provide support to their customers
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of change and release processes
- Develop the functionality of system solutions in an Agile or Waterfall technology
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a Salesforce Administrator and a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and running multiple orgs
- Salesforce Administrator 1 and 2 and Platform App Builder Certification
- Experience delivering and supporting complex Salesforce Solutions
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Hybrid working
- Greenfield implementation within financial services
- Growing Salesforce team with lots of opportunities to progress
If this role sounds of interest to you then please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.
Please note this role cannot provide sponsorship or consider candidates on VISAs.