Our client is a prestigious, established organization in the UK and North American transport sector. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team in a hybrid capacity. The ideal candidate will have strong experience as a Salesforce Administrator using Sales and Service Cloud and have good experience with Salesforce configuration and automation tasks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of CRM Development the Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment.
- The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes.
- Salesforce configuration (Workflows, Validation Rules, and Approval Processes)
- Manage all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous hands-on experience working as a Salesforce Administrator using Sales and Service Cloud
- Administrator certification is required, any other certifications are beneficial
- Salesforce Configuration experience (workflows, validation rules, and approval processes)
- Join an established organization with a growing Salesforce team
- Hybrid working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If this role interests you then please reach out to me at email@example.com with your latest CV
Please note this role is unable to provide sponsorship or consider candidates with VISA's