My client is a highly-successful organization in the transportation sector that is looking to hire a strong mid-level Salesforce Administrator to join their team. This is a Hybrid role with travel to my client's office in Kent 2 days per week.
Role & Responsibilities
- Strong experience and understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to build custom apps, objects, formula fields, and processes
- Ability to work effectively individually or as part of a wider team and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- You will also be responsible for user administration, developing training plans, and delivering training to business users.
- You will work as part of the Salesforce team dedicated to ensuring the company maximises the efficiency of the platform
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a Salesforce Administrator with knowledge and experience of Sales and Service Cloud
- Any exposure to marketing cloud is beneficial
- Good knowledge of Salesforce configuration and Flows
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels
- Certifications such as ADM201 are highly preferred
- Flexible Hybrid working post-probation
- Base salary package up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If this role interests you then please don't hesitate to reach out to me with your latest CV