Our client is looking to hire a Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst to join their Project and Funds team. This role will be crucial in ensuring the utilization and governance of the IT systems.
Role & Responsibilities
- Have a thorough understanding of the functionality available through a Salesforce platform and the ability to communicate that effectively to project managers (also providing training and communication around the use of that functionality)
- Understand, maintain, advise on, and troubleshoot the Salesforce, Vera, Project, and Programme management systems and integrations with D365
- Increase the adoption of the Project Management systems
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience supporting Salesforce systems in previous roles
- Knowledge of Project Management operations, principles, practices, and processes
- Experience in business process design and mapping
- Good communication skills; written and verbal
- Remote working flexibility
- Base salary between £40,000 - 48,000
- Progression and career development opportunities
- Standard benefits
If this role interests you then don't hesitate to get in touch with me with your latest CV.