Our client is a successful End User organization in the UK Automotive retail industry that is looking to take on a Fully-remote Salesforce Developer to join their team. Our client has a strong emphasis on staff development and progression so this is a great opportunity for Salesforce Developers that want to continue to progress in their carer (and eventually move into an Architect role). Our client has a lot of interesting projects coming up in the near future and this is a great opportunity for a strong Salesforce Developer to join a successful organization and have an impact on the growth of the organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and Developer new features for the platform that are tailored to the business needs and requirements
- Get involved in the design process alongside the architecture team
- Develop and test your code, using regular code reviews to follow best coding practices
- Work closely with the Administrator and Product team to find the best solution
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in full-stack Salesforce Development with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components
- API integration experience
- Cross cloud experience (ideally beyond just Sales and Service Cloud)
- Multiple Certifications and ideally experience working in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary package
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Optional benefits scheme
If this role interests you then please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.Please note this role will not provide sponsorship or consider candidates on a VISA. Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work.