My client is a highly successful, global consumer goods organization that is looking to hire a Business Process Analyst (Salesforce Business Analyst) to join their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work on various business projects and initiatives as well supporting the management of change requests by business stakeholders.
- Work closely with other Business Analysts and the development team to produce clear and well-documented business requirements, process and data flow diagrams, and user guides.
- Work with the project manager to lead and facilitate discussions with stakeholders to establish the scope, project objectives and acceptance criteria.
- Produce documentation to support key user and end-user training.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong previous experience working as a Business Analyst
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience capturing business requirements and creating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud is essential
- Excellent and highly competitive salary package (Base salary up to £80,000 depending on experience)
- Strong benefits package (pension scheme, medical insurance, holiday, etc)
- Hybrid working flexibility (2-3 days in the Berkshire office and 2-3 days working from home)
If this role interests you then please don't hesitate to reach out and apply!