My client is a highly successful and established End User organization based in the UK and this is an important hire for the future growth of the organization. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Administrator or Platform Lead to join a growing organization and progress in their careers.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work closely with a team of consultants to transition to a more streamlined version of the Salesforce platform
- Work effectively with the commercial and other business support teams to find the balance between gathering data/approvals and creating an efficient user experience
- You will have the ability to understand user stories and translate them into effective flows.
- You will be responsible for transforming the underutilized Salesforce platform
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a Senior Salesforce Administrator with strong experience in Sales Cloud, CPQ, Conga, and Docusign
- Good commercial knowledge and experience working as a Salesforce Administrator in the B2B Media, Technology, or SaaS industries
- Experience driving user adoption across internal teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues of all levels
- Full remote working flexibility (our client does have offices in Nottingham and London)
- Excellent base salary package (Base salary up to £70,000 DOE)
- Strong benefits package and bonus
If this role interests you then please don't hesitate to reach out to me with your updated CV