A successful and well-established client of mine in the retail sector is currently recruiting for a hybrid Senior Salesforce Developer position. My client is looking for a strong Salesforce Developer with extensive experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and/or Pardot. This is a brilliant opportunity for a strong Developer to join a successful organization and progress in their career as my client is looking for someone that can grow into a Salesforce Architect role eventually.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as a Senior Salesforce Developer you will support the internal capabilities of Salesforce and be responsible for maintaining and improving the Salesforce instance.
- Work in a creative and collaborative team environment to develop your personal and professional skills
- Work effectively with key business stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong previous experience working as a Salesforce Developer
- Strong Technical knowledge of the Salesforce Platform
- Experience with process automation, security configuration, reports and dashboard creation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce Certifications (ideally Platform Developer 1 or Platform App Builder)
- Hybrid working (2 days per week in the office in Oxfordshire 3 days from home)
- Competitive salary package (Base salary up to £75,000)
- Join a globally recognized retail brand
If this role interests you then please don't hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com