As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will work in an Agile team with other Administrators and project managers, playing a vital role in the business. Our client is looking for a motivated candidate that can help them continually improve and enhance their Salesforce platform. User experience is a key part of the role and our client is looking for a candidate that can make this the forefront of their solutions
Role & Responsibilities
- User management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, and sharing rules.
- Salesforce declarative development and configuration changes (workflow, process builder, flows, assignment rules, approval processes)
- Understanding of basic triggers/Apex code.
- Identify requirements, translate them into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on user experience
Skills & Qualifications
- Administrator certification is required as a minimum
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working in Salesforce Administration and have strong Service Cloud experience
- full remote working flexibility
- change to join a successful and well-known financial services organization
If this role interests you then please reach out to me at email@example.com
Please note this role will not provide sponsorship or consider candidates that hold a VISA