My client is a well-established and respected organization in the Agricultural sector. They have an excellent Salesforce practice which they are currently looking to expand and this role is a key hire for the business moving forwards.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be accountable for ensuring that the technology solutions are designed and implemented according to the business requirements and IT Development Standards.
- You will work closely with Business Analysts and Business Architects, designing solutions that cross technical, product, and application boundaries
- Create and maintain system-level solution design documentation and seek relevant sign-off from appropriate governance forums
- Utilize existing technologies such as Sitecore, Fafka, Salesforce Service Cloud
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Salesforce Solution Architect (or as a Technical Lead with strong Solution Design experience)
- Demonstrable expertise in the use of appropriate tools/technologies for the design, development, build, testing & deployment of a wide range of applications
- Remote working flexibility (travel to the office in London or Lancashire twice per week)
- Paid certifications and training
- Competitive salary package (base salary up to £100,000 depending on experience)
If this role interests you then please don't hesitate to reach out to me with your latest CV