Our client is a well-known, growing business in the UK property sector that is looking for a Salesforce Administrator with experience in Automations, Flows, and configuration to join their growing team. This is a great chance for a Junior to Mid-level Admin to join a successful organization and progress in their career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Extracting and manipulating data
- Acting as a first-line response to queries and issues that arise
- Investigating issues and creating future solutions to eliminate them in the future
- Support the Salesforce Manager in making and testing changes in the system
Skills & Qualifications
- 18 months of hands-on experience working with Salesforce
- Experience with validation rules, process builders, and flows is required for this role
- Experience with data manipulation
- Hybrid working model
- Chance to join a growing team in a successful organization
- Good benefits package
Please note this role will not consider candidates on VISA's or provide sponsorship. Applicants must be based in the UK with full right to work.
If this role interests you please reach out to me at email@example.com or call 020 3808 7282
This is an urgent requirement that our client needs to fill as soon as they can so they will move quickly on this vacancy