You will be working as part of a small agile team of Salesforce Developers who maintain and grow our client's Salesforce platform, supporting marketing, sales, commercial, and customer service teams. Our client is a successful organization that is looking to grow its Salesforce team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and develop Salesforce-based applications, customizations, and enhancements
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Salesforce Development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, REST & SOAP API, and Lightning Components
- Salesforce configuration (workflows, object customization, etc)
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive Salesforce Development experience
- Administrator certification is required and App Builder, Platform Developer I, and Platform Developer II are preferred.
- Strong experience working with Sales, Service, and Customer Communities
- Understanding the capabilities and limitations of the Salesforce platform
- Ability to interact confidently with stakeholders
- Excellent remote working flexibility (travel to the office once or twice per month)
- Join a growing organization with an established Salesforce practice
- Extensive benefits package
If this role interests you please don't hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com
Please note this role will not provide sponsorship, applicants must be based in the UK with full right-to-work.