My client is a highly successful consultancy organization with over 190 professionals globally. They are currently looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Architect/Lead Consultant to join their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for leading complex Salesforce Projects and working closely with the dedicated project team
- Support the functional consultants in refining their requirement gathering and documentation
- Ensure success and acceptance criteria are defined for each user story
- Collaborate with colleagues to create prototypes and proof of concepts
- Own the design of Salesforce and other solutions for Sales, Service, and platform solution
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect in leading and delivering Salesforce projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce certifications are required
- Remote working UK-Wide
- 25 days holiday
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
If this role interests you then don't hesitate to reach out to me with your latest CV and we can arrange a call to discuss it further.
Please note this role requires candidates to be based in the UK or Ireland with full right to work.