My client is a successful and well-established End User organization in the Engineering sector that is looking to hire a Salesforce Developer to join its growing team. This is a great opportunity for a strong Salesforce Developer to join a successful organization and progress in their career.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will collaborate with the Salesforce team to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- You will develop Apex (classes and triggers) based on specific requirements to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Participate in daily scrums and code and configuration reviews
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a Salesforce Developer, implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce, and Java.
- Salesforce certifications such as Platform Developer 1 and Platform App Builder are very beneficial
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible working (mostly remote role with travel to the office weekly or monthly for team days)
- Competitive salary package (base salary between £55,000 - 65,000)
- Growing organization with excellent progression opportunities
If this role interests you then please don't hesitate to reach out to me with your latest CV