Role & Responsibilities
- To be the subject matter expert (SME) in the use of Salesforce and CRM business processes
- Assist the Salesforce product owner to identify and manage CRM systems and process improvement and development opportunities
- To analyze the current business processes and issues and determine improvement ideas
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years previous experience working as a Salesforce Business Analyst (experience in Sales, Service, CPQ, and Pardot)
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven track record in Business Analytics, process design, user story documentation, problem-solving, and supporting user base.
- Hybrid working (travel to the office once every 2 weeks and some travel to company sites)
- Join a large End-User organization with lots of projects to get involved in
- Gain experience on a range of Salesforce Clouds and Products (Sales, Service, CPQ, and Pardot)
If this role interests you then please reach out to me at email@example.com with your latest CV and we can discuss it further.
Please note this role cannot provide sponsorship or consider candidates on VISA.