Salesforce Functional Consultant (non-profit)
Salesforce functional consultant working for one of the fastest growing boutique partners in the ecosystem. This role will predominantly focus on implementing salesforce solutions in the not-for-profit space.
Role & Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing Salesforce solutions for non profit clients
- Gathering requiements and translating these in to effective salesforce solutions
- Hands on configuration and customization of salesforce platform
- Collaborate with IT teams to integrate Salesforce with other applications as needed.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to provide insights into organizational performance.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience operating in a functional consultant role ideally gained in a consulting environment
- Salesforce certified, ideally Admin & Consultant (sales, service or experience)
- Excellent communication style both written and verbal
- Salary range £60,000 to £70,000 + benefits
- Remote first business