Salesforce Administrator - Detroit, MI - 90K-95K USD
Position: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Detroit, MI
Job Type: Permanent
My Client is searching for a Salesforce Administrator who has excellent problem-solving skills and passion for their mission to help improve data integrity and scale Salesforce to meet organizational needs. The perfect candidate will get to join a growing team of Salesforce Administrators dedicated to serving their mission.
- Managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, and customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and validation rules.
- Create and maintain daily and weekly reports for all departments
- Analyze information to determine how we can better leverage our database
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, such as training guides for end-users
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforce release to inform the team of new changes
- Handle numerous projects using development and organizational skills to ensure the quality delivery of Enterprise Solutions
- Salesforce Certification (ADM201) required
- Bachelors degree required with 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator, including managing a database with more than 100 end-users
- Culture Advocate Someone who is passionate about improving the culture they work in - and does one thing every day to improve that culture
- Ability to grow, update, and maintain our database as we continue to grow as an organization
- Experience using Salesforce AppExchange to leverage applications that can better serve our Mission
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with both standard and custom objects, validation rules, workflow rules, flows, and all Salesforce Administrative operations
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Perks of the Position:
- Competitive salary willing to aggressively compensate the right person for this position
- Generous benefits package that covers 100 percent of your health insurance premiums
- Onsite workout facility
- Collaborative environment in which your gifts and talents are able to shine
Reach out to Rich Krause and send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salesforce, Force.com, SFDC, Account Executive, Sales, Salesforce Administrator, Administrator