My client is looking for a passionate, driven, marketing cloud specialist to support their brand's Digital Marketing teams and extend their digital marketing technology stack. The role is a mix of hands on technical support (Complex configuration, training / best practise share, database clarifications and AMPscript / SQL coding) and supporting global strategic programs with Marketing Cloud expertise. This role is suitable for candidates with an in depth understanding of & passion for Marketing Cloud who have experience supporting a global set up.
Reporting to the Head of Solution Engineering CRM, the role is aligned to the 30-strong CRM & Data teams. The teams are a passionate, capable, inclusive & welcoming group - always keen to support each other and our business colleagues. We work hard but within a fun environment. Our technology is committed to supporting diversity within the Tech Industry and strive to support all staff needs so that we can all balance work responsibilities, career advancement & other life commitments.
This role is open to candidates who are looking for part-time, job shares or other flexible working arrangements and we encourage all to apply and discuss their needs with us. Key Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise and scalable solutions for strategic, multi-brand projects
- Build, test & implement complex configuration or coding to support projects & campaigns
- Advise technical best practise for marketing campaigns
- Promote system adoption through inhouse training, advertising external training & webinars and tips & tricks
- Expand the capabilities of marketing cloud by testing and implementing new functionality as it is released * Understand the our brands' global marketing strategies & support brand Technical Marketing teams with ad-hoc queries & trouble-shooting
- Work with the wider CRM & Data team to understand the CRM database and ensure that data is linked to marketing cloud appropriately
- Promote designs, standards & processes to support efficient & repeatable marketing operations
- Review Marketing Cloud reporting to ensure we stay within our contracted limits
- Understand global marketing consent rules across multiple regions and assist compliance
- Proven technical capability using Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud product suite and platform
- Deep functional understanding of online marketing operations and processes
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML and AMPScript * Strong analytical skills with a sense of pragmatism - ability to understand the customer's true pain points and apply our solutions balancing flexibility with scalability
- Curiosity and energy - we work in a very broad implementation, no one person can know everything, our success is dependent on being interested and inquisitive about our businesses and the work of our teammates.
- Emphasis on the success of the team - we prefer working together to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities.
- Agility & self-initiative - we have a varied and exciting backlog; but it means everyone needs to consider how to manage their own workload as well as prioritise requirements / manage expectations appropriately in their projects or specialist areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communications - whether it's explaining a technical concept or sharing our wins, we work hard to communicate effectively together our organisation. * Line management experience & Interaction Studio experience preferred but not required
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply below or reach out to me at email@example.com
or +44 20 3826 6745.
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavor to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.