This company has been assisting people manage their everyday well-being since the late 19th century to ensure they can make the most of life. Currently they reach over three million people in the UK providing them access to health products, services and support that they need all at an affordable price.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come in and be a Salesforce Administrator in an organisation that is so rewarding.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyse existing automations and developing flows
- Maintenance of the Salesforce platform - troubleshooting any system issues
- Translate user stories and backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks)
- Ability to wear other hats dependent on team need
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in working in agile environment
- Working knowledge in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Working knowledge of Salesforce configuration (Flows, Workflows, Process Builder, Formula Fields, Validation Rules etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary package
- Great benefits package