Are you interested in working for a company that has made a significant impact in the financial sector? This opportunity would allow you to work with a company that has created a disruptive open banking technology platform.
They are looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to join their growing Salesforce team, that includes a Principal Developer. They have a big project pipeline mainly based on Community Cloud but they are also currently implementing Marketing Cloud meaning you will have the chance to work on up to date Salesforce products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with Product Managers to understand and analyse business needs
- Architect//Solutionise solutions on Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Integrate third-party components into the solution
- Mentor Junior Salesforce Developers and guide corresponding Tech Leads
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience on Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Multiple Salesforce certifications including: Platform Developer I, Administrator and Designer Architect
- Working knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Extensive experience in writing high-quality Apex code following Object Oriented Programming paradigm
- Desirable skill is Marketing Cloud knowledge and previous exposure
- Great holiday allowance
- Flexible working - including time in the state of the art office in Canary Wharf
- Competitive salary package