Do you love travelling and are a skilled Salesforce professional. Well then, this might be the role for you. I'm working with a leading organisation in the travel sector who are looking for a Part-Time Salesforce Business Analyst. In this role you'll be working for 3 or 4 days a week (20-30 hours). So the salary would be prorated.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build a strong understanding of the business to identify true needs and requirements.
- Analyse and interpret business needs into scalable Tech solutions and/or improved/changed business processes.
- Support project implementation and the handover of new solutions (e.g. testing, training, handover to application support)
Skills & Qualifications
- 2/3+ years Salesforce BA experience
- Agile methodology especially writing and managing user stories
- Stakeholder management and engagement skills including Business, IT and 3rd Party Vendors
- Flexible working
- Employee Assistance Programme