Location - Remote, with once a month in Reading or Exeter office , Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent. Hours- Full Time, Salary - £45,000 + Bonus
The role will be an integral part of the companies CRM team. This Property business implemented Salesforce a few years ago and is looking to further expand its Salesforce team.
The successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Flows, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and Process Builder
- Work with others to establish business needs and requirements (including non-functional requirements).
- Implement, contribute, and influence the target Salesforce architecture.
- 3+ years salesforce experience across sales cloud & service cloud
- Salesforce integration experience
- Experience in software / process release management and deployments.
- At least 1 Salesforce Certification