Salesforce Developer (m/w/d) - up to 70.000€
You have an university degree with focus on information technology or analogous qualifications? You like taking responsibility? You live in Stuttgart or are ready to move there? If so, my client will be pleased to meet you!
My client, a global company, is looking for a Salesforce Developer. You will get Structured induction into your new area of responsibility. What you will do:
What they want:
- You will be responsible for the technical design, implementation and deployment of solutions on the salesforce.com platform
- You integrate third-party systems and document database models and the base code
- You are enthusiastic about new technologies and their practical implementation in the digitisation of our business units around the globe
- You will work in cross-departmental teams with product owners
What they offer:
- University degree with a focus on information technology or analogous qualification
- Minimum 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming and Salesforce Platform
- Certification or deep knowledge in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- fluent in Salesforce Apex, Lightning and SOQL / SOSL
- Very good communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, German will be a plus
- security of a large globally operating company
- professional development and further training opportunities
- Attractive remuneration commensurate with your qualifications
- 30 days vacation
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply below or reach out to me at: R.firstname.lastname@example.org Your benefits from working with Mason Frank :
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com professionals and executives. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please visit our website for more opportunities.
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/