Reporting into the VP Revol Success, the Revol Success Manager is considered a key member of the leadership team, that will be responsible for the overall success of our Revols in APAC. This includes ensuring our Revols have the best experience from the moment they are recruited right through to placement and beyond as Alumni. You will lead a team that is responsible for implementing personalised Revol Development Plans for each Revol, coaching them throughout the journey and engaging them at key stages. You will also liaise with clients to gather feedback on the Revols and areas for improvement. You will ultimately improve the customer experience and positively impact the culture and reputation of the organisation both with our clients and with the Revols. This is a high-profile, hands-on role where excellent relationship management and customer service skills are essential.Duties and ResponsibilitiesRevol Success:
· Execute and own the strategy to optimise Revol success in the region
· Manage and build a team to engage Revols at all stages of the journey
· Work closely with the team to ensure key processes are followed and KPIs are monitored
· Conduct regular check-ups, review and feedback sessions to ensure our service is meeting expectations and action any areas for improvement
· Deliver a professional, customer-centric service for the Revols at all times with the aim of enhancing their experience
· Organise Knowledge Sharing Sessions and events for the Revols to network and engage with other Revols
· Organise through leadership Spotlight Sessions to engage the Revols
· Grow the Revol Ambassador Initiative
· Keep in touch with the Revols post 2-years via the Alumni Initiative
· Continuously monitor and improve Glassdoor reviews and rankings
· Liaise with Marketing to capture testimonials, case studies and success stories. Revol Development Coaching:
· Manage the Revol Development Coaches and assess them through KPIs
· Ensure every Revol on site has a personalised development plan in place and a dedicated coach throughout their journey
· Ensure that the team get to know all candidates going through the program
· Supporting ongoing L&D projects and initiatives as required
· Build rapport with all other areas of the business to ensure a unified approach and regular feedback.Leadership
· Be the expert in our offerings, our business model and our USPs.
· Communicate your vision and build a highly motivated and productive team.
· Implement and execute plans and strategies that promote the achievement of goals in your team.
· Mentor, train and coach your team, instilling best practice and training where required.
· Work closely with the L&D and Account Management Team to ensure a cohesive approach and consistent communications/messaging across our Revols and client base
· Regularly assess individual and overall team performance against objectives.
· Ensure the team is exceeding KPIs and address issues when necessary.
· Continually review, improve and refine operational techniques and processes.
· Represent Revolent as an ambassador and/or speaker at relevant partner events and conferences within the ecosystem
· Travel as required.