Release Manager - Salesforce - £700 Per Day - 6+ Month Contract
My client, a Salesforce Partner are currently looking for a Release Manager to join their company for a long term project. This role is Outside IR35 and fully remote.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years DevOps experience working on the Salesforce Platform
- Extensive experience defining or executing release strategies
- Field Service Lightning experience is highly desirable
This role will be great opportunity for someone who is capable of operating independently and without direction.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Defining and testing the CI/CD strategy on a continuous basis, as well as making recommendations on tools that will support IQVIA release strategy
- Liaising with the change management team on training and documentation
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
Interviews will be taking place this week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy