Our client, Global Salesforce Strategic Partner and Tech Unicorn in LATAM, is looking for an experienced Sales Specialist to join their amazing team based in Madrid (Spain).
You will have the opportunity to participate in multiclouds projects and make an impact in the expansion of an international company, leader within its industry!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Leading large Opportunities from initial introduction with a customer, to writing and negotiating Statements of Work and big commercial proposals.
- Reviewing and supporting more junior Customer Solutions Consultant's material on smaller deals as well as supporting internal Business Development initiatives such as industry Events and Summits.
- Extensive experience within a Service Sales or Pre-Sales role.
- Delivery experience preferred but not essential.
- Heritage in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Strong Salesforce interest and ability to learn new technologies.
- Experience leading and managing discovery / design workshops with clients.
- Experience working with Salesforce Partners preferred.
- Permanent contract directly in their headcount.
- Competitive salary according experience (up to 65,000 € g/y + Bonus)
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Compensation Plan
- Work 80%-100% remotely (a few visits to the clients in Madrid might be required)