My client is looking for a talented SAP Front End Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the user interface of our SAP system. They will work closely with their SAP back end developers and business analysts to ensure seamless integration between the front end and back end of the system.
The client is a leading SAP partner in Belgium, specializing in complex digital transformations within SAP ecosystem. The Client has been enabling successful implementations and integrations for over 10 years. They are a SAP Global Strategic Partner working in Key geographies around the world and are looking to expand their technical team.
- Develop and maintain the user interface of our SAP system using SAPUI5 or Fiori
- Collaborate with back end developers and business analysts to ensure seamless integration between the front end and back end of the system
- Develop and implement user-friendly features and functionality
- Conduct system testing to ensure proper functionality and identify and fix any bugs or issues
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance for the front end of the SAP system
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience developing SAP front end applications using SAPUI5 or Fiori
- Experience working with SAP back end development
- Experience with SAP Gateway and OData services
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - Fluency in Dutch is required
If you are a Front End SAP Developer looking for a role where you can develop your professional profile, grow in an innovative company and work alongside a team of excellent professionals, don't hesitate to get in touch