My client are a global end-user who specialise in the design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools. They are seeking a Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant to join their growing team!
You will deliver complex Service Cloud projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment to shape and support the overall business transformation strategy and roadmap.
Role & Responsibilities
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce architecture and knowledge of the wider cloud ecosystem.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills who can work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated system
- Capture business requirements and transform these into User Stories/technical specifications and test cases.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Service Cloud experience
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications
- Analysing and gathering business requriements
- Hands-on with the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of Apex would be desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Pension contribution
- Private medical and dental insurance
- 25 days' holiday
Only UK based candidates will be considered for the role.